Ideation Camp Schedule
Ideation is our most popular camp where all children aged 7 to 15 will start their Business Camp journey.
Day 1. Ideation & Team Building
– Business 101. What makes an entrepreneur?
– Networking. Who is everyone? Where do we come from?
– Ideation. What are some local and global problems? How can we use technology and innovation so solve them?
– Market Research. How do we make sure that our solution really is appropriate?
Day 2. Planning & Operations
– Business Planning. Who are our co-founders? What are we going to accomplish by the end of the camp?
– Rotations. Scripting, Financial Literacy, Prototyping and Slides
– Young Entrepreneur Meet & Greet. We’ll bring a young entrepreneur to come and speak to the children about their entrepreneurial journey.
Day 3: Soft Skills & Exhibition
– Soft Skills. How do you speak so people want to listen?
– Dress Rehearsals. Let’s practise our presentation and set up our exhibition stall.
– Graphics. Create Logos, Flyers and Brochures using Canva.
– Presentation + Exhibition with Parents + Extended Business Community.
Enrol into a Business Camp this School Holiday!
Have you ever wanted to start a business? Be your own boss? Change the world? We have face-to-face and virtual camps available!
Copyright © 2018 by Business Camp AU Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.