What is Business Camp?
According to our Fiftysix Creations, 'Future Proofing Young People' Report, 1 in 3 Australian parents do not believe young people are being prepared for the workforce of the future and three quarters of parents believe young people lack business and entrepreneurial skills.
In just 72 hours, your child will experience the highs, lows, love, and pressure that make up the ever changing world of business. They will meet the most amazing friends and mentors, along the way building their very own business or social change movement.
A school holiday course targeted at kids aged 5 to 15.
- Designed to provide a “taste” of the mindset, skills and resources that young people will need for their own business.
- Upon successful completion of the optional examination, young people will receive our 'MINI MBA'.
DAY 1. COLLABORATION
- Form a Team and Collaborate
- Set Goals using Visualisation Boards
- Brainstorm Global Problems
- Identify Solutions
DAY 2: MARKET RESEARCH
- Conduct Market Research with Classroom Coaches
- Create a Prototype
- Begin Script Writing and Pitch Deck
- Create a Business Budget
DAY 3. PITCH DAY
- Industry Mentoring Sessions
- Practise Soft Skills
- Public Speaking Rehearsals
- Basic Sales Training
- Pitch to a Panel of Industry Judges
Join more than 40,000 students who LOVE Business Camp!
The Best School Holiday EVER!
Guaranteed smiles, fun and high-fives!
Join a global movement of over 40,000 business kids. Early bird sale now on!